Dry or Dehydrated Skin Conditions
- HYDRATE: The Rose Geranium Hydrosol in HYDRATE will promote your skin’s wellness by acting as a natural humectant. HYDRATE will assist with moisture retention and nourishing your dehydration.
- LUSTER: Contains Hyaluronic Acid which will benefit your skin by both hydrating and attracting moisture to the skin’s surface. EAA uses a natural and gentle coconut based cleansing agent that will gently remove dirt and makeup without causing dryness. Lactic Acid is included to act as a very gentle daily acid peel to the skin.
- RADIANCE: Rose and Chamomile Flowers gently refine and detox the skin without stripping it of moisture.
- LUSH: Vitamin E Oil not only acts as a natural preservative, but will aid with deeply hydrating the skin and improving elasticity, while Glycerin and Aloe Vera work together to moisturize the skin without causing congestion. We use the natural form of Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate). It has been recognized as the most effective moisturizer ever discovered, it is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture. It does not penetrate the skin, but acts as a barrier that will attract moisture to the skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps to support elasticity and collagen synthesis while addressing dry skin conditions.
- NECTAR: Sea Buckthorn Oil has been selected for this formulation, containing the precursor to Vitamin A. Sea Buckthorn Oil the oil offers essential nutrients that combat the effects of dehydration in the skin. Argan Oil offers a unique composition of fatty acids, carotenoids, plant sterols, and polyphenols, like ferulic acid, vitamin E, and squalene. It gives a therapeutic treatment of the skin by assisting the skins flexibility to improve softness. It offers antioxidant protection. Much of the research on Argan Oil has shown its ability to reduce wrinkles, thus smoothing the skin.
- LUMINOUS: Honey contains B-complex, A, C, D, E, and K Vitamins to nourish dry skin conditions. Honey is a natural antimicrobial agent, and is able to provide one of the deepest forms of skin hydration, while also ridding the skin of impurities and bacteria. Sodium Lactate is used to dramatically improve the moisture content of the skin.